Call For Participation
Block seminar QUALD (Quantitative Analysis of Linguistic Data): Call for participation
Who can apply?
This call for participation concerns all PhD students affiliated with a Swiss university.
CRUS VariaForMea will support accommodation and transportation expenses for students affiliated with a VariaForMea partner institution (the Universities of Fribourg, Geneva, Neuchâtel, Zurich and the Università della Svizzera italiana).
Students who have participated in a block and have succesfully solved exercices are granted 1 ECTS point per block upon their demand.
Instructions for application
Interested students are invited to apply by sending a CV and a cover letter by the 28th of February to the contact mail mentioned below. The cover letter should contain the following information:
- Full name
- Affiliation (university, department, PhD programme if applicable)
- Motivation of the applicant to participate in the block seminar
- Blocks the applicant wishes to participate in
- Applicant's need of ECTS points (yes/no)
- Any topics within the blocks that the applicant would especially be interested in
The participants will be informed of their selection at latest in late April.
Contact and submission
The QUALD website
The QUALD website : http://www.linguistik.uzh.ch/whatsup/activities/quald2014_en.html.